- Latin name: Juniperus communis L.
- French name: Génévrier commun
- Taxonomic Serial Number: 194820
- C2 , NA2
- Only needle leaves present
- Jointed at the base, with a sharp spine-like tip, in whorls of 3
- 12–20 mm
Seed cones (mature)
- Ripen in third year
- North American form trunkless
- Plant has many long branches near the ground, ends upturned
- Full sun
Insects and diseases
Insects and diseases that are found most frequently and/or that cause the most damage in our Canadian forests.
- Date modified: